Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lately, I've been obsessed with cell phone/mp3 player cozies.  I made another one last night, and it turned out way too cute not to put up pics.



 

It's knitted with an old skein of Caron Jewel Box, which I don't think they make anymore, unfortunately.  Any pretty, bulky yarn would do, though, i think.  It's topped off with Lion Brand Fun Fur, which I think just makes it adorable.  :o)
These are so easy to make, and they work up so quickly.  I used size 10 needles, and knitted it flat, then stitched up the side and bottom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast on 20 (this may need to be adjusted, depending on the size of your phone/mp3.)
Work in Stockinette stitch until it's almost long enough to cover your phone/mp3.
Switch to Fun Fur, and work a few rows in garter stitch.
Cast off, and stitch up the side and bottom.
Done!  See, couldn't be easier.  :oP

No comments: